Bragging Rights for 1 Year
Your business name on the Best of Elk Grove Website
Best of Elk Grove Winners Certificate
Best of Elk Grove Window Cling
Web and Print BOEG logo for your website and marketing pieces
1. You must have a current registered Business License with the City of Elk Grove, the cost is $13. Your business must reside and/or do business (i.e. Mobile Food Truck or 100% Mobile Service - you may not have a physical location or store front outside of Elk Grove) with in the Elk Grove, CA city limits. We verify all nominees to ensure you are a legitiment business. Since this is our first year adding this rule, we will be lenient, but going forward it will be a requirement to particpate.
2. Legitimately provide services or specialization within no more than 3 category(s).
3. If you're a previous Best of Elk Grove winner / nominee you will not be automatically listed in the next years competition. This is our way of keeping it fair for all businesses to compete each year. *This rule will change in 2015 and going forward.
4. This competition is open to all Elk Grove businesses as long as they meet the requirements.
5. The Best of Elk Grove facilitators reserve the right to remove any business that has entered the competition incorrectly or has used marketing materials, badges, language or behavior that is not in line with the competition.
6. Businesses are nominated and winners are chosen by people who fill out the online forms. We will be tracking IP addresses. If more than one person wants to vote within your household they may not use the same computer. All nominations and winner information is not annouced until the dates specified. *This rule will change in 2015 and going forward.
7. By participating in the Best of Elk Grove you grant us permission to use your business name, likeness and or image for use in our marketing and promotional materials related to the competition and/or party.
8. All Best of Elk Grove competition results are held private by the Best of Elk Grove facilitators. They are not shared or released until the listed dates. Winners will be announced at the Best of Elk Grove Party, you must attend the party to find out who won in each category. The winners list will posted to the website after the party.
9. The goal of the Best of Elk Grove is to host a fair and accurate contest to determine the best local businesses by popular vote.
This competition is open to the public and businesses of Elk Grove, CA.
People interested in participating in the nomination and voting process for the
Best of Elk Grove will be allowed to submit one nomination form and one voting form.
We will be tracking IP addresses. If more than one person wants to vote within your
household they may not use the same computer, tablet or smart phone.
Competition rules are subject to change.