IS NOW CLOSED
AUGUST 1 - 31
Celebrating the Businesses of Elk Grove
1. Businesses who would like to participate should have a current registered Business License with the City of Elk Grove. The cost is $13. Registered non-profits are not required to have a business license.
2. Your business must reside and / or do business* within the Elk Grove, CA city limits. We verify all participants via the the City of Elk Grove's Business License database, Social Media and registered Website. This rule is excluded for certain non business related categories. *If you own a Mobile Food Truck or your business is 100% mobile you may participate, but you may not have an office or retail store front outside of Elk Grove, CA.
3. New participants must register before June 1st to be included in competition and legitimately provide services or specialize within no more than 3 category(s). All categories must have a minimum of 2 or more participants to be included or considered as a category in the competition. If you don't see your business / organization listed, you either did not register, you did not meet the requirements or we were unable to verify your business. You only need to register once and you will be automatically included in each year's competition as long as you continue to meet the requirements or you notify us that you not longer want to participate.
4. This competition is open to all Elk Grove businesses / organizations and individuals as long as they meet the competition requirements.
5. The Best of Elk Grove facilitators reserve the right to remove any business that has entered the competition incorrectly or has used marketing materials, badges, language or behavior that is not in line with the competition. Participants who violate the rules will receive a written warning about the incident prior to further action being taken.
6. One ballot submission per person. If someone in your household or office would like to vote, they may not use the same device, computer or shared network that you used. All ballot submissions are reviewed prior to final tabulations being released. Multiple entries with the same Network ID will be scrubbed from the list and will not be counted into the final results which may change where a business places in the end. We have a responsibility to the businesses, organizations and individuals who are competing to provide a fair and accurate voting process that ensures that no one abuses the integrity of the Online competition.
7. By participating in the Best of Elk Grove you grant us permission to use your business name, likeness and or image for use in our marketing and promotional materials related to the competition and/or party.
8. All Best of Elk Grove competition results are held private by the Best of Elk Grove facilitators. Winners will be be live on the website 7 working days from August 31st. First place winners will be able to order a printed version of their certificate and cling at that time too.
9. The goal of the Best of Elk Grove is to create awareness for all the great small businesses we have in Elk Grove. We want the competition to be fun for all who participate.
Best of Luck!